akronim is a social innovator that aims to be the leading educator on the application of management consulting skills for individuals and micro - and small - enterprises alike.
- A network of young professionals that want to be the difference in the African growth story
- South African professionals with extensive, diverse experience from working at top-tier global management consulting companies
- Inspired by the values of education, collaboration, innovation, individual empowerment and entrepreneurship
At akronim we believe that the core management consulting skills of structured problem-solving, clearly understanding stakeholder needs, effective communication and driving pragmatic change transcend all aspects of life and business. By sharing these skills, know-how and techniques, we help individuals and micro- and small- enterprises to be more successful.
It is our purpose to educate and share our collective experience to help:
- School learners make better informed subjects and further education choices
- School leavers and university students gain a real-world orientation of being a problem-solver in business and make better informed career choices
- Entrepreneurs and non-profit organisations make more compelling cases to investors and donors
- Micro- and small- enterprises build the business growth and operational improvement capabilities that enhance business success
- Management consultants and micro- firms strengthen their capabilities and improve the quality of their talent base
Contact us directly to know more about our planned courses and roll out.